The men’s ministry mission is to develop the “Whole Man” in
Christ. To provide men with the resources to develop Godly
character and to help them become positive Christians,
husbands, fathers, Mentors and friends. We will achieve this
1. PRAYER (James 5:13-16) States:
Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry?
let him sing psalms.
Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the
church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with
oil in the name of the Lord:
And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord
shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they
shall be forgiven him.
Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for
another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent
prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
2. THE STUDY OF GOD'S WORD (2 Timothy 3:16-17) states:
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is
profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for
instruction in righteousness:
That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly
furnished unto all good works.
For God’s Words IS:
· Infallible. There is no error in God's Word.
· Totally authoritative.
· Totally sufficient for all of our needs.
We don't need anything else
3. APPLYING GOD'S WORD (Psalm 119:1-3) states:
Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the
law of the LORD.
Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that
seek him with the whole heart.
They also do no iniquity: they walk in his ways.
· To bring men into a personal relationship with Jesus
· To unite men in Bible study, prayer, and fellowship
· To be accountable to God
· To become a supportive aid to the church
· To provide events that will promote fellowship,
outreach, and evangelism